Deleting MySteinberg Accounts

General discussions on songwriting, mixing, music business and other music related topics.
BangTheDrumAllDay3

Deleting MySteinberg Accounts

Post by BangTheDrumAllDay3 » Mon May 21, 2018 9:27 am

Can MySteinberg accounts be deleted so I can start over in naming them? I have two accounts each under a different login name, one being under an email name and one being under a "ficticious" non-email name. I can't seem to get the names of each account to be acknowledged as both existing. The account associated to the email login name exists but the account associated to the "fictitious" named name keeps coming back as invalid.

Can I just delete the MySteinberg account name(s) and recreate the account(s)??? I really don't want to uninstall everything and then reinstall all the Cubase software. My Cubase Pro software is version 9.5.21.

Thank you.....

Romantique Tp
External Moderator

Re: Deleting MySteinberg Accounts

Post by Romantique Tp » Mon May 21, 2018 12:10 pm

You're more likely to get help if you post a new thread instead of bumping a 7 year old one. I've split your post into its own thread.
Every time someone says "it must be easy to add/fix", a programmer dies.

Cubase Pro and Wavelab Pro (latest), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, MSI Z87-G45 GAMING, i5 4690k, GeForce GTX 760, almost every Steinberg plugin and expansion, Trilian, Komplete 10, etc etc etc etc

Return to “Steinberg Lounge”