Steinberg cash grab :(

If your Cubase is crashing often, take a look on the full list of installed software on your computer. You have only one video device, only one disk device and many drives and drivers for them. Systems are designed to use drivers to communicate between devices. In spite of this some software uses their own drivers for many devices. Look - Cubase 10 have redesigned again. You probably have another big pieces of software which was downloading some drivers from (they mean) legal sites to work with your devices properly for one and only one purpose and so on. Try to install any version of Cubase on a clean system and you will be surprised! :wink:

I updated Cubase 9.5 to its .41 version. No crashes. I updated USB driver. No crashes, no audio issues others have described. I updated eLicenser. No crashes, no issues. I have Windows 10 and Adobe CS4 installed since I do some graphic desing works. That’s all. No games, no iTunes, no Spotify, no other trash that can badly interfere a studio computer. Some profs will tell you - their studio computer have only Cubase and they plug in internet cable only once a year - for updates. Maybe more often a little :slight_smile:

I will buy Cubase 10 upgrade later at least for one reason - when they release 10.5, I will upgrade for half of price.