I am selling my Cubase Pro license (version 10 up to date)

General discussions on songwriting, mixing, music business and other music related topics.
cmbourget

I am selling my Cubase Pro license (version 10 up to date)

Post by cmbourget »

I am selling my Cubase Pro license (version 10 up to date). Its price is $ CAD is: $ 844.00. I sell for CAD $ 500. Note: the license is on a USB-eLicenser.
Cubase Pro10.5, Samplitude Pro X4, Dorico Pro 3.5, Wavelab Pro 10, SpectraLayers 6, Pro Tools 2020, Sibelius 6.
PC Windows 10, Intel Xeon E5-2667 v2 3.30GHz, 8 cores, 64 Go + Macpro 5.1 upgraded.
Prism Sound Atlas, Solo Be and Focal sub, etc.

NathanBros

Re: I am selling my Cubase Pro license (version 10 up to date)

Post by NathanBros »

Nice price, care to tell why you getting rid of it?
"Interested in time travel? Meet here last Thursday, 7 pm."
Checkout my instruments/effects blog: Free VST Plugins Download.

cmbourget

Re: I am selling my Cubase Pro license (version 10 up to date)

Post by cmbourget »

NathanBros wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:44 pm
Nice price, care to tell why you getting rid of it?
Despite many qualities of Cubase, I do not like the sound of monitoring. What we listen to Cubase is more loudness than in other DAW. 1 or 2 decibels less in the 5-8 khz, and the opposite in the low medium. It changes the perception and listening of the mix.
And I do not like the graphic orientation of version 10 (I prefer 9). So, I can not work all week with that in front of me. So I sell it.

But I do not want to start a long discussion. It's only less personal point of view.
Cubase Pro10.5, Samplitude Pro X4, Dorico Pro 3.5, Wavelab Pro 10, SpectraLayers 6, Pro Tools 2020, Sibelius 6.
PC Windows 10, Intel Xeon E5-2667 v2 3.30GHz, 8 cores, 64 Go + Macpro 5.1 upgraded.
Prism Sound Atlas, Solo Be and Focal sub, etc.

Return to “Steinberg Lounge”