Anyone use a chromatic harmonica here?

General discussions on songwriting, mixing, music business and other music related topics.
JSW

Re: Anyone use a chromatic harmonica here?

Post by JSW » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:33 am

TrevorG wrote:
JSW wrote:
TrevorG wrote: Right now, here in England, you can't eat a burger without wondering if part of it raced in the Grand National.

With over 7 Billion people on the planet, it's getting harder feed everyone, so I guess if your food has a pet-a-gree, one could rest assured that it was well taken care of while romping on all four. :roll:
So I buy beef and get horse...I should say nothing?
But if I buy a sequencer that doesn't sequence properly......I can get onto a site where everyone complains!

When I can't afford beef I'll happily pay for horse. Right now I'm paying beef prices for a horse so some faceless liar can make a profit, not save the world. :roll: ;)

Man 'O' Man Trev, I'll have to wait a bit so you all can get the food thing sorted before I come over. In the mean time, if we feel the need, we can join in on the sequencer complaints :lol: (though it's not our style) and remember, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. :mrgreen:

JSW

Re: Anyone use a chromatic harmonica here?

Post by JSW » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:43 am

Back on topic.

Monday in Seattle, I saw a busker, on the waterfront, playing a gut-bucket, singing and a Chrometta 10 on a neck brace. He was pretty busy with the gut-bucket so he never pushed the button and I didn't get a chance to evaluate whether the 'click-clack' was audible against the music. He had heart and was fun to listen to. :ugeek:

Return to “Steinberg Lounge”