Input output help ? My Cubase 9 daw doesn’t seem to want to recognize my Apollo duet

Discuss all Sequel related topics.
Kommodore

Input output help ? My Cubase 9 daw doesn’t seem to want to recognize my Apollo duet

Post by Kommodore » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:21 am

Hey there and help!
So I just got a UA Apollo’s duet interface and attached a thunderbolt 2 to the back of my iMac (recent 2 year ago purchase) and although I. An monitor my voice on the hard ware device, I cannot seem to get any levels registering on an audio track.

Device manager recognizes the thunderbolt 2 Apollo device but maybe I don’t know the correct input and output connections to make it work.

I believe all the clocks are set to internal and console app works for the Apollo duet.

Does anyone know if the thunderbolt 2 cord is the culprit here or I missing something so obvious as to not know how to set up my daw correctly?

Always willing to learn and please help,
Kommodore

Martin.Jirsak
Forum Elder

Re: Input output help ? My Cubase 9 daw doesn’t seem to want to recognize my Apollo duet

Post by Martin.Jirsak » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:28 pm

Hi and welcome,

I'm confused here. You are in the Sequel forum, but you talk about Cubase.

In any case, it sounds familiar to me. Cubase users report a problems with UAD. It seems to be on Apollo side. You have to reset the Apollo Mixer, or something like this. Please, search the forum here, and also UAD forum.
Martin Jirsak
How to show notes of the chord/scale only
Cubase Training

Cubase Pro (last officially supported version all the time)
macOS (last update)

Return to “Sequel”