Import stereo from iTunes onto one sequel track

Discuss all Sequel related topics.
snare14

Import stereo from iTunes onto one sequel track

Post by snare14 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:24 pm

When I drag a song from iTunes onto a single track for Sequel it becomes mono. I then took another song that was MPEG and gave it it's own single track and the graphic stereo showed up on one Sequel track and played stereo. Anything I convert to MP3 from iTunes to place Sequel it becomes mono and converted to AIFF. Can I change the format on Sequel, I can't find a converted that will convert from MP3 to MPEG. What should I do to get a stereo on a single track.

snare14

Re: Import stereo from iTunes onto one sequel track

Post by snare14 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:43 pm

My sequel two records two channels per track when I drag a song from itunes to a single track on Sequel. That's my PC computer and the music is in MPEG format. However, when I use Sequel 3 on my Mac and do the same thing, drag a song from itunes to a single track on Sequel, it only displays one channel within the single assigned track with Sequel. Any MP3 format from itunes or any song at all from itunes is changed to AIFF on the Sequel 3. Can anyone instruct me as to how I can get two channels per track when recording on Sequel so that the song can be stereo just like it is on itunes. I'm not talking about recording an instrument or series of instrument with different tracks to create stereo, just songs already processed. I record a number of songs on Sequel using 4 or 5 tracks so I can have my own CD's that play continuously. What am I doing wrong or have I set things up incorrectly or can I change the format on Sequel. Please assist if possible.

Return to “Sequel”