Sequel Content Sets VS VST Sound Loop Sets

Discuss all Sequel related topics.
berkcan

Sequel Content Sets VS VST Sound Loop Sets

Post by berkcan » Tue May 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Hi there,

I am interested in buying some additional sounds/loops. It isn't clear to the difference between Sequel Sound Sets and VST Sound Loop Sets. The only difference I see is the price. Can anyone clarify this?

Product descriptions from the web site:

Sequel Content Sets:
Sequel Content Sets turn Sequel into a fully fledged music factory for your favorite music style! With hundreds of outstanding audio loops from top producers, each content set offers a stunning array of loops to ignite song ideas and fuel your creative flow.

VST SOUND LOOP SETS:
VST Sound Loop Sets provide you with an inspiring palette of sounds and loops for one specific genre.

Thanks,
Berk

JHP

Re: Sequel Content Sets VS VST Sound Loop Sets

Post by JHP » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:43 am

berkcan wrote:Hi there,

I am interested in buying some additional sounds/loops. It isn't clear to the difference between Sequel Sound Sets and VST Sound Loop Sets. The only difference I see is the price. Can anyone clarify this?

Product descriptions from the web site:

Sequel Content Sets:
Sequel Content Sets turn Sequel into a fully fledged music factory for your favorite music style! With hundreds of outstanding audio loops from top producers, each content set offers a stunning array of loops to ignite song ideas and fuel your creative flow.

VST SOUND LOOP SETS:
VST Sound Loop Sets provide you with an inspiring palette of sounds and loops for one specific genre.

Thanks,
Berk
If it states that it is content for Sequel or the Software you own you are good to go.

Gr,
JHP
Jan Peters, QA
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany
Check out Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook!

berkcan

Post by berkcan » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:13 pm

JHP,

Thanks for your reply. They both will work for my software but I just want to know what I am buying before I buy it. I understand that content sets are a bunch of wave files but what about VST? Is it also a compilation of wave files? Or is it some sort of a software tool? If it is a tool what does this tool allow me do? Is there a demo video or a trial download some where?

Thanks,
Berk

nenad1002

Post by nenad1002 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:31 pm

That is exactly what I have asked:

Subject: Sequel Content Sets vs Sound Loop Sets
Description: I am looking forward to buy some loops (mainly drum loops) to use in my Cubase Essentials 8. But I dont know which one to use for that purpose Sequel Content Sets or Sound Loop Sets.

1. Can you please let me know what is the difference between those
2. If Sequel 3 is purchased, will it come with all Sequel Content Sets or I need to purchase those too?
3. If any of Sequel Content Sets is purchased, do I need to purchase Sequel 3 in order for my purchased sets to work

and this is the answer I got where support person just pointed me to links that I have already seen and that is all.

Hello Nenad,

Thank you for contacting the Steinberg US Support team. My name is Alexandra and I will be assisting you with your request. You can review all the sound content for Sequel here, it described the differences in detail, all of these would be purchased separately:

https://www.steinberg.net/en/products/s ... equel.html

All the content sets can also be used and accessed in Cubase in the media bay. They should also be compatible with Sequel 2.

You can review the new features for Sequel 3 here:

https://www.steinberg.net/en/products/s ... s_new.html

I believe this should resolve your request, so you may receive a survey. That being said, if you are still having the same issue, you can reply to this email and I will be happy to help further.

Will someone please answer to us on those questions?

Return to “Sequel”