Problem Kontakt 6

Hello,

I have two problems with Kontakt 6.

On the same instance I have a violin and a cello.

I only hear violin 1.

The second problem concerns the mixer.
What does all these Ku] outputs mean? In addition, there are the outputs Kt.aux and Ks5.1.

How to remove them?

I would like to point out that I have been using Dorico Pro 2 in a trial version since today.

Sorry for my English, I use google translation.

Thank you for your help.

Kontakt is set up to receive Violin on port 1, channel 1 and the Cello on port 1, channel 2.
But you have set up Dorico to send the MIDI for the Cello to port 2, channel 2.
So in Dorico, in the Play Mode change on the left hand side the MIDI port number for the Cello
and also change in the Endpoint Setup dialog accordingly.

Thank you for your answer. It works.

Also thanks for having sent all the screenshots. By that identifying your problem was easy.

Is play 6 better than 5? It’s not a cheap update as I remember.

Here is what version 6 brings:

FURTHER EFFECTS
Replika Delay: Based on Native Instruments’ dedicated REPLIKA XT plug-in, it offers several delay modes, each with a radically different sound character.
Room Reverb: A new high quality Room type algorithmic reverb that offers real-time modulation options.
Hall Reverb: Another high quality algorithmic reverb dedicated to room sounds.
Plate Reverb: Emulates a plate reverb for classic vintage metal sounds.
Cry Wah: A wah-wah module based on the most popular effect pedal of all time.

WAVE TABLE MODULE
The latest version of KONTAKT adds wavetable synthesis to the ever-increasing arsenal of tools in the software sampler. The three new Play Series instruments incorporate this new module, and we look forward to hearing what you will create with this new component.

CREATOR TOOLS
Creator Tools is a stand-alone application designed to improve the workflow of sound bank designers and instrument creators. It consists of two elements: A Debug tool to identify and fix problems in KONTAKT scripts, and an Instrument Editor, capable of loading and executing Lua scripts to automatically assign samples, duplicate and rename groups in batches, and copy parameters from one part of an instrument to another.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Play 6 is now a free update …