Blues loops in Sequel?

Discuss all Sequel related topics.
matting175

Blues loops in Sequel?

Post by matting175 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:15 pm

Hi. Very new to Sequel here. One of the main reasons I bought and downloaded Sequel 3 was to put some blues tracks together. It's reviewed as having Blues: Acoustic Blues, Country Blues, Electric Blues, Chicago Blues in the content. Can only see 6 guitar loops, 3 drums and 1 bass. Is that it??? Or is the Media Bay hiding them somewhere. (I can see the titles when dragging the Text Filter to the right, then you can see sub style. When clicking on that a drop down menu appears with all the styles including blues as they are in the 'Show Filter' list. When you put the cursor on any of the styles, another box opens with the 'sub styles'. So in this case the sub styles for blues are listed, Acoustic Blues, Country Blues, Electric Blues, Chicago Blues. But clicking on them does nothing but change the original name of the sub style, so you still have the same loop. What is the point in this??
Any comments on this would be greatly appreciated.

matting175

Re: Blues loops in Sequel?

Post by matting175 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:24 pm

Just to add: I purchased and downloaded the R&B Content pack, but all that did was align itself with Urban (Hip-hop). So you then get the style Urban (Hip-hop/R&B). Not really what I was after.

Return to “Sequel”