A few months back when I got Windows 10 I had similar issues but it sorted itself out a few days later. So can I expect this to happen again or is there an issue on Steinbergs end? Any info appreciated, thanks.Application 'Sequel LE 2' has caused the following error:
eLicenser(s) contain(s) no valid license for this application.
- For troubleshooting information click <Help>.
- Click <Licenses> to view available licenses.
- Connect a valid eLicenser and click <Retry>.
- Click <Cancel> to abort.
Discuss all Sequel related topics.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New Member
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:33 am
So my computer recently updated (just standard every few months it automatically restarted nothing fancy) and now I get this error:
- Forum Elder
- Posts: 11722
- Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:52 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest