Can a cc121 be combined with ...

Let me just say, Nuage support is pretty terrible as far as them updating it and listening to their user base on features. Still no support for 16 insert slots with 9.5. When you flip knobs to fader, the labels disappear after a few seconds, and you’re left with your track names instead of what you’ve mapped until you touch a fader. There’s no meter db marking in channel mode, no way to see your gain structure when you’re editing a plugin, etc. The method of knob mapping that’s in their literature does not work. You have to manually open remote editor to map your plugins. Really tedious. All of these things multiple people have complained about for at least a year since I’ve owned it. There does not seem to be any line of communication between users and Yamaha Japan, next to nothing their reps can do other than forward our emails to them. There’s no Nuage specific forum for users to communicate with each other or with Yamaha. It’s really baffling and frustrating given how expensive the controller is.

In short, I don’t think they have a team that could tackle what you’re suggesting, and I don’t have confidence that they would make the device their users would want. I too with they would open up on the software side so 3rd party controllers could be integrated without using the limited Mackie and Hui. I guess your best option is the Avid range of faders with their ability to run eucon.