Using UR242 with Amplitube.

Hello.
I have a small problem when i try to use Amplitube through my UR242 Interface.
when i open make a new instrument or recording track in Cubase the Yamaha preamp from the UR242 is the first thing i can hear. But as i load up Amplitube as an VST the Yamaha preamp seems to interfear with the VST and the sound from the both of them get mixed, I have tried to turn down the input devels on the Yamaha mixer separate from Cubase, but this only brings down the levels for both the Yamaha preamp, and Amplitube. Is there any way to turn down the Yamaha preamp Without losing sound from the Amplitube plug-in?

A thought…

I don’t have that interface but, I see posts about a “mix” knob on the UR you can adjust. Is that what you are doing. Or are you adjusting gain?

Regards :sunglasses:

There is no mix knob on the interface itself. Just monitor/headphone volume and input channel gain from the xlr/jack inputs. Does it say anything if the mix knob is located in the mixer softwear from Yamaha?

There is a dspMixFx software thingy in the UR mixer that is possibly causing your issue. See op manual page 8 for how to use it and/or shut it off to see if that is the issue.

Regards :sunglasses: