Errors and problems

Find topics on computers, studios and music-related hardware.
Taavi Kemppainen

Errors and problems

Post by Taavi Kemppainen » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:17 pm

Why Steinberg has too many problems with recording?
AUdio is corrupting, everything is *flower*. What i need to do?
My audio hass something loud SHHHHH thing on file.
*knuf*

Beyond_Senses27

Re: Errors and problems

Post by Beyond_Senses27 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:25 pm

Hi

i Have Cubase 9.5 pro and my pitch shift is not processing when i have the time correction turned off. i use this a lot for creating a build up section in my tracks with multiple pitch shift on the one audio sample with tyime correction off to create a sample that speeds up in tempo as the pitch goes up. Cubase will process the audio sample with time correction on but not with it turned off.

can anyone tell me what might causing this?

Beyond_Senses27

Post by Beyond_Senses27 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:28 pm

I have just recently starting getting audio drop out on my Cubase 9.5 pro. i am not running any cracked software and am using the the Steinberg UR44 interface.

any suggestions as to what might be causing this?

cheers

MattiasNYC
Grand Senior Member

Post by MattiasNYC » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:33 pm

Nobody can help you find what the problem is unless you give some better information.

Put your system specs in your forum sig or at least in your post, and give a clear step-by-step description of what you do as well as the actual problem. You can even upload an audio file online somewhere and link to it so people can hear the problem.
Nuendo 7.1.4 / Lynx TWO-B / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit / Ryzen 1700 3.7GHz (oc) / 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200MHz / Nvidia GTX 660 / ASUS x370-A mobo/ 500GB WD Blue system drive / Crucial BX100 250GB SSD media / spinners for library/backup ::::: iZotope RX / Phoenixverb Surround / DaVinci Resolve / Faderport / Applied Acoustics UltraAnalog / my pet pony Frank

dsemily99

Post by dsemily99 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:14 am

I just purchased a UR22 MKII audio interface and connected to my PC and ROKIT 5 studio monitors via XLR cable.. When i played my Youtube video thru the studio monitors, at certain intervals, there are a tweeking sound comes out from the speakers and it is annoying.

May i know what is the issue causing this "tweaking sound"??

Thanks.

Dennis Tan from Malaysia

Prock
Grand Senior Member

Post by Prock » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:00 pm

dsemily99 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:14 am
I just purchased a UR22 MKII audio interface and connected to my PC and ROKIT 5 studio monitors via XLR cable.. When i played my Youtube video thru the studio monitors, at certain intervals, there are a tweeking sound comes out from the speakers and it is annoying.

May i know what is the issue causing this "tweaking sound"??

Thanks.

Dennis Tan from Malaysia
Trial versions of VSTs will make a sound (or do something) at particular intervals. Maybe that is your issue. What VST are you using and is it a trial version?

Regards. 8-)
PRock Studio

DAW: Cubase Pro 10.0.5, OS: Win 10 Pro x64, CPU: Intel Core i7 4700K @ 4.0GHz, RAM: 32GB/DDR4/2800MHz, Graphics: 4GB GeForce GTX 960, Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon, AI: PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile, Mic Preamp: PreSonus TubePre, Headphone Amp: PreSonus HP4, Studio Monitors: Mackie MR5, 3rd Party VSTs: GSi VB3-II, SampleTank 3, Amplitube 4, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, EZDrummer 2

https://soundcloud.com/prockstudio

Taavi Kemppainen

Post by Taavi Kemppainen » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:28 pm

MattiasNYC wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:33 pm
Nobody can help you find what the problem is unless you give some better information.

Put your system specs in your forum sig or at least in your post, and give a clear step-by-step description of what you do as well as the actual problem. You can even upload an audio file online somewhere and link to it so people can hear the problem.

So, i have laptop, and the error started fast, the Wavelab Worked long, but then the problem came.
So, the problem is not on my laptop or audio interface, it's on wavelab. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mBZfO ... 2UVLM4y_zO Here is the file, if you check the whole file, there is big TSSS things.
I see, the audio have big squares there, where the TSSS are.

Return to “Computer/Studio Hardware & Setup”