How long does it take for the eLicenser USB stick to arrive from Germany to Italy?

Find topics on computers, studios and music-related hardware.
Astrad

How long does it take for the eLicenser USB stick to arrive from Germany to Italy?

Post by Astrad » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:29 pm

Hi guys, ad the subject I wrote. How long does it take for the eLicenser USB stick to arrive from Germany to Italy?

I mean according with dhl, my USB is still in Germany, cuz nobody update the tracker and from the 30rd of Dicember I don't have any news about it.

I bought Nuendo 10 and the USB from the official website steinberg.com

I need it as fast as I can. Please tell me what can I do :cry:

svennilenni
Grand Senior Member

Re: How long does it take for the eLicenser USB stick to arrive from Germany to Italy?

Post by svennilenni » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:27 pm

Astrad wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:29 pm
Hi guys, ad the subject I wrote. How long does it take for the eLicenser USB stick to arrive from Germany to Italy?

I mean according with dhl, my USB is still in Germany, cuz nobody update the tracker and from the 30rd of Dicember I don't have any news about it.

Now if not even DHL knows, how should anyone of the users in here know... :roll:

Astrad

Re: How long does it take for the eLicenser USB stick to arrive from Germany to Italy?

Post by Astrad » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:43 pm

svennilenni wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:27 pm
Astrad wrote:

Now if not even DHL knows, how should anyone of the users in here know... :roll:
ahahha right, however I saw this stupid thing. When the package entered in italy... someone changed the tracking number :? :shock: :?

Medlock88

Post by Medlock88 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:37 pm

Astrad wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:43 pm
svennilenni wrote:
Astrad wrote:

ahahha right, however I saw this stupid thing. When the package entered in italy... someone changed the tracking number :? :shock: :?
Astrad wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:43 pm
svennilenni wrote:
Astrad wrote:

ahahha right,
Astrad wrote:
however I saw this stupid thing
however I saw this stupid thing. When the package entered in italy... someone changed the tracking number :? :shock: :?
you true man i alsosaw this stupid thing.When the package entered in italy... someone changed the tracking number.

Galoxlos

Post by Galoxlos » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:20 am

I still can't find a solution.

Return to “Computer/Studio Hardware & Setup”