SWA Complete Cubase 5.5 for only $0.99!!

Hi folks,

For any of you out there that are still using Cubase version 5 - you can now get our in depth, advanced tutorial on Cubase 5.5 for only $2.99!!

http://streamworksaudio.com/products/cubase5-complete

SWA Complete Cubase 5.5 by Streamworks Audio contains more than two hours of tutorial videos explaining the new features and capabilities of Steinberg’s world class DAW: Cubase. SWA Complete Cubase 5.5 uses the latest update, version 5.5, to illustrate the subtle and advanced features of this remarkable software.

The video is intended for the intermediate to advanced user working in the professional, project-studio environment. This video assumes that the viewer is a current Cubase user who has basic proficiency with Cubase.
In Cubase 5 Complete, Streamworks Audio combines HD quality screen-casts, custom animations and hands-on workshops to demonstrate all the nuances of Steinberg’s flagship digital audio workstation to help you put “Creativity First” today!

Cheers,
Chris

Hi folks,

Just thought I would drop by to let every body know that our video tutorial SWA Complete Cubase 5.5 will be discontinued on Dec 1st/2011 - so from now till the end of Nov. we are offering a blow out price on this in depth video of only $0.99!

For more info and to view a sample visit:
http://streamworksaudio.com/products/cubase5-complete

Cheers,
Chris

does discontinued mean not available to download after DEC 1
or not available for streaming after dec 1

I am just not sure how your service works, if I pay can I download the video and watch anytime (on line or offline)

or am I paying for access to stream your videos

please clarify

(download is preferable then I could watch on my iphone while riding the subway etc- good use of time)

Hi sorry for the delay in answering this. All our videos are downloads. After purchasing the video a download link will be put into your account where you can of course download it to you computer. We do recommend saving a backup of the video as after it is discontinued downloading it again may not be possible.

Only a few more days till this video is removed from our catalog, and till then is still only 99 cents! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Chris

I got it, even though I have artist 6 I still find much of the info useful. You can’t go wrong here, for .99 :slight_smile:

I haven’t even looked at it yet and I think it’s a great deal. Hell, even if I only learn 2 things from it, it will be worth it.

Thanks for the Great Deal!

You are welcome!

And there are only a few days left :astonished:

Cheers,
Chris