Jazz Trio Recorded at 32 Bit - 88.2 Khz

Hi to all,
here is a HD Youtube Video of a Jazz recording session in my studio - YouTube
made with Cubase Pro 9, recorded at 32 Bit 88.2 Khz, using a Focusrite Isa 828 and Rme Fireface 802. Akg 414 XL 2 on the Voice, a nt5 rode matched pair (xy configuration) on the piano and an Akg c 214 on the Double Bass.
In the video you can listen to the rough mix if you want listen to the final master approved by the artis go here Stream Valentina Ranalli - Io So Che Ti Amerò by MagicBoxStudio | Listen online for free on SoundCloud
For the Mix and Mastering i have used Plugin from Universal Audio, Waves, Fabfilter, DmgAudio, Tdr. I can post screenshots of the project if someone is interested in.
any feedback will be appreciated
Thanks

What a wonderful recording. I really liked the vocal treatment and the ambience given to the instruments.
The “dry” track (video) was a little too warm for my ears, but that final mix was superb…photographer
noise and all!

Jet

Thanks Pearldrivers,
i have used the PCM Native Reverb Plug-in, as you can see in the image attached here :slight_smile:

great song

Yes, to second Jet, the final mix really made a difference! Voice much more up front, for example. Either way, wonderful track, great performances!

Thanks Tex

Thank you Early21

Great song, sounds very good! Love it!

Very nice piano solo!

Cheers,
Wim