VST Connect Screenshare.

All topics on the VST Connect products and Studio Pass
Farmerandree88

VST Connect Screenshare.

Post by Farmerandree88 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:07 pm

Yesterday I was doing a VST Connect session with my producer friend, and since we both do production I found myself wanting to share my screen so he could see the vocal edits I was making and other adjustments. So I used Skype to screen share but it was interfering alot with Cubase. Could you guys at Steinberg add a Screenshare feature to VST Connect that allows the end user (Vocalist/Producer) to see the session screen. I think that would create a even better collaboration experience and put Cubase even further ahead of the game. And seeing that you would intergrate it through Cubase (Screenshare), it would run alot smoother together with VST Connect.

Just want to say I've used Cubase for 10 years, and absolutely love the software and enhancements. You guys do great work and for a producer like myself who makes beats, engineers, the whole nine yards, Cubase has been awesome for me.

Uni

Re: VST Connect Screenshare.

Post by Uni » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:56 pm

YES +++1! Would be great!! I'm just having the same problem.
i7-2600K 16 GB mit Win 7 64-Bit, Cubase 8.5 64-Bit, RME Multiface II, The Grand, Virt. Guitarist, Halion, NI Complete, MusicLab

musicullum

Re: VST Connect Screenshare.

Post by musicullum » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:20 am

we're looking into it.
musi

Return to “VST Connect”