All topics on the VST Connect products and Studio Pass
Tony H

Post by Tony H » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:34 am

ALTHOUGH I HAVE LOGGED INTO CUBASE (OBVIOSLY ) AND TYPED IN MY MY STEINBERG NAME AND PW …
THE PROGRAM TELLS ME I AM NOT LOGGED IN …. ALTHOUGH IT GIVES ME THE CODE AND THINKS I AM LOGGED IN
WTF ????
ITS NO WONDER THIS FEATURE IS DEAD IN THE WATER … :oops:
cubasepro-10..Bfd 3. ,slate everything bundle, T-rax. etc
windows 10
core i5 4x320.
16gb ram.
Focusrite Scarlet 18i20

musicullum

Re: LOG IN MAYHEM

Post by musicullum » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:48 am

What you mean "logged into Cubase", you mean logged into VST Connect? The code is provided when you are *not* logged in, in fact you shouldn't be. So: either enter your mySteinberg credentials, then press login; or do not login at all but press the ID button instead to use the key number method. And pls. don't write with all capital letters, this is considered "shouting".
musi

Tony H

Post by Tony H » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:53 pm

I WAS SHOUTING !
thanks For your reply.
I still don't get it !!!
sorry for appearing Dumb or ignorant but I had lots of probs with this when I first tried it in 2015 I then left it because there was little or no interest in this great idea.

shame really ….
you seem to be clued up on this feature would you mind if I PM you and when you get the time walk me through the setup until I am up and running ???

I am on the road for another 5-6 days then I will have a few says in my home studio (its where I need this to be working )
cheers
T
ps.
at the time of writing the last post my eyes where tired and i dont see that well anymore when i am tired Caps are the only way i can see what i am writing and i forget to turn them off sorry .... however i did feel the need to shout Loud
:-)
windows 10
core i5 4x320.
16gb ram.
Focusrite Scarlet 18i20

musicullum

Post by musicullum » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:59 am

You may write me a PM, however I still don't quite get what your actual problem is. Pls try: enter your mySteinberg credentials, then press the login button (*not* the ID button), does that work for you? If it doesn't: do not login and press the ID button instead which gives you a key number that you tell the Performer (via phone or mail) for him to enter (he must also not login), then he presses the connect button.
musi

Tony H

Post by Tony H » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:35 pm

Ah Thanks for that I will write later
cheers
T
windows 10
core i5 4x320.
16gb ram.
Focusrite Scarlet 18i20