Synchronization Issues - VG Silk- CB 8.5

Archeology :wink:, but indeed no info on the internet. Just bought their (Ujam) VG suite and VG Silk synchronisation is a nightmare for me so far in CB 10.5. With all the notes quantized, Silk plyas just fine for some bars and then issues begin. It loses speed-parameter for a couple of notes, or it just changes it to 1.0 even though it is set to 0.5.
Finally, after a while of use it changes the “style” parameter permanently. The current style name is displayed correctly, but the instrument is playing something completely different. Sometimes it is enough to toggle one style back and forth, and sometimes it changes to completely random style and you have to find the target one in the list. Similar glitches with styles happen in VG Iron, but much less often.

So far, I’ve only been using it for a few days, but I’m already starting to see some regularities, so I’ll probably report it to the developers. For now, I’m just looking for information on this, and that’s why I wrote here - maybe now there will be someone who has encountered similar issues with VG Silk.

Perhaps I need any specific midi preference settings - I’m not an midi expert. I’ve tried so far “Reset on stop” setting - without affecting the issue. Also “Defaults” doesn’t change VG Silk odd behaviuor.

Cheers, Kuba