Midi Notes early (or audio is played early)

Yes ASiO-Guard is the enemy of keyboard player, i had big timing variation (Jitter) of recorded notes when playing midi notes with this Asio_Guard…
I can also only trust my playing when buffer is at 64 samples, it’s also the same when using some arpeggiator.

If i record the midi track to an other midi track at 256 samples with asio-guard turn off, at 85 bpm i still have some timing variation of 2 to 8 ticks from the original track witch is not bad but still can affect the groove with some percussive sound that need to be very tight… This variation is not constant that’s the big problem, so my only solution is buffer at 64 samples when recording stuff…
But when using heavy CPU plug like Omnisphere at 64 samples it can become a nightmare… So waiting for next year to upgrade my PC…

Latency delay compensation in my use is to turn off all-most all the inserted plug cause at 64 samples with no asio-guard some projects are just to heavy on CPU.
I don’t know how other DAW behave, but the Studio One solution seems very interesting.