How can I verify crash problem?

Cubase 8 crashes so randomly. especially when i try to save project, the crash occurs very often.

my system is macbook pro retina 2013 late, yosemite, cubase version is 8.0.3.

I use izotope ozone 5, Nectar, alloy, and waves plugins.

i tried turning off graphic accelaration, but no difference.

i’d like to know what it cause the crash.

Is there any way to verify it? or official technical support to send crash log? (not just supply vendor)

I also use ableton live 9 but i never seen any crash on ableton.

Hi , when cubase crashes you should get a pop up widow for a crash report . you can look at this report and see if it tells you what crashed cubase i.e. a plugin etc. or just send the report to steinberg.

thanks for reply.

that’s exactly what i’m looking for.

but i can’t find the contact point to send the report.

Do you know technical support e-mail address or the web page for the support?

If you log into your MySteinberg account you should be able to create a support request ticket.

If i click support request on my steinberg, there is only distributors information.

I still can’t find technical support e-mail address.

Support via distributor in my country… i don’t wanna do that. I wanna communicate directly with steinberg’s support team.

Have you logged into MySteinberg? Also what country are you in?

I have this same question, a medium to send crash reports is nowhere to be found. Submit a report ticket keeps looping me back to the distributor section. “My Requests” also loop me back to log-in. Submitting a crash report just doesn’t seem right through the local distributor section, is this the correct way to do so?

There might be some useful info here: Crash Dump File Viewer? - #7 by Joerg - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Please have a look at my crash dump. The programme crashes randomly at start up.
Cubase 8.0.40.623 64bit 2018.7.11 10.45.dmp (500 KB)

>	KERNELBASE.dll!RaiseException()  + 0x68 bytes	
 	VCRUNTIME140.dll!_CxxThrowException(void * pExceptionObject, const _s__ThrowInfo * pThrowInfo)  Line 136	C++
 	WaveShell1-VST3 9.92_x64.vst3!00007ffc12aa5133() 	
 	[Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded for WaveShell1-VST3 9.92_x64.vst3]	
 	WaveShell1-VST3 9.92_x64.vst3!00007ffc125b0000() 	
 	ffffffff9a011edc()

Looks like a crash in the WaveShell plugin.

Thank you for that.