Program, which converts Third-Party-Plugin-Presets

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Cubase Pro 8, Cubase Artist 8 and Cubase Elements 8 can be posted here.
Robert Schulz

Program, which converts Third-Party-Plugin-Presets

Post by Robert Schulz » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:58 pm

My wish would be that Steinberg develope a Programm, which can convert any third-party-Plugin-presets to .vstpreset-files.
The background is i actually got NI Battery 4 and can´t convert the specific Preset-files to .vstpreset-files, except to load the Preset in the Plug-In and save it as a .vstpreset. that is possible and i´m glad to do/ that this is possible, but it it´s an really timeeating and annoying process, when you have get a lot of factory Presets or even, when you already have made a lot of your own Presets for that Plug-In.

This would be a really cool advantage, which Steinberg could achieve to an industrial standard. this i think would be a tool, which many costumers or even musicians and producers would be very interested about. even musicians, which use other Daws had than a new and really good reason to get the new Cubase-version.

Thanks for read

raino
Grand Senior Member

Re: Program, which converts Third-Party-Plugin-Presets

Post by raino » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:18 pm

I din't really look at the results, but Google did suggest the search string so it gets looked for a bunch. Maybe you'll find something here.
https://www.google.com/search?q=vst+pre ... e&ie=UTF-8
rodger

Cubase Pro 10.0.40, Win10 Home, Halion6, BFD3, GPO, Komplete Ultimate 9, Waves Gold, Misc. other

i7 4771 Haswell Processor 3.5GHz, ADK LGA1150, 16GB RAM, GeForce GTX970, RME Fireface 400, 2x UAD-2

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”