'Audio dropout detected' Anyone have any help for me?

Use this forum for an overview of collected issues and to report new ones.
GG80

'Audio dropout detected' Anyone have any help for me?

Post by GG80 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:18 pm

Cubase LE 8:
Firstly I've done the searches with no luck so this is my last resort.
This is driving me mental. I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about.
I got the Focusrite scarlet 2i2 interface 2 weeks ago and it came with the LE 8 and I haven't been able to record more than 1 minute without the 'audio dropout detected' message which stops all recording. Tried all the online recommendations, updated drivers, adjusted buffer size, bit rate etc. Things I shouldn't even have to do by the way, but tried anyway........and nothing.
I decided to experiment and downloaded a trial version of another well known DAW and what do you know? It works perfectly. No dropout at all. I can record as much as I want without any issue so it's clearly not an interface or laptop (which is brand new) issue.
Sorry but this experience, and the fact that there seems to be a lot of people with this issue, it's conclusive to me that there is a serious issue with the program.
Is there any fixes that I'm missing or is it just a lost cause now and do I have to just bite the bullet and pay for another program? Very disappointing and demotivating.
Any help would be grateful.
Thanks.

zlive

Re: 'Audio dropout detected' Anyone have any help for me?

Post by zlive » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:48 pm

Where do i get the answer to this problem please help also where do i get the answer to all r any of the problems

Return to “Issues”