Audio File Issue

Use this forum for an overview of collected issues and to report new ones.
timjuillet

Audio File Issue

Post by timjuillet » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:01 pm

I have been experiencing an odd error while recording audio files, and I have no idea how to fix it. As I am recording audio files, the wave file looks like it is clipping for each entire recording take. In other words, it doesn't show the true wave form during recording. I have to click on the actual track recording to look into the populated wave form. Once I click on it, then I see the sound levels accurately. it's obviously a benefit to look at the audio size to ensure that you are getting a healthy level.

Anyone have any ideas on how to solve this?

Thank you,

Tim

Prock
Grand Senior Member

Re: Audio File Issue

Post by Prock » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Maybe you have the vertical zoom too high. It is adjusted by one of the sliders located on the right side of the project window.

Regards 8-)
PRock Studio

DAW: Cubase Pro 9.5.40, OS: Win 10 Pro x64, CPU: Intel Core i7 4700K @ 4.0GHz, RAM: 32GB/DDR4/2800MHz, Graphics: 4GB GeForce GTX 960, Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon, AI: PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile, Mic Preamp: PreSonus TubePre, Headphone Amp: PreSonus HP4, Studio Monitors: Mackie MR5, 3rd Party VSTs: GSi VB3-II, SampleTank 3, Amplitube 4, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, EZDrummer 2

https://soundcloud.com/prockstudio

Return to “Issues”