Won't load AIR Music Technology plugins

Hi
Regarding Hybrid 3 not working in Cubase here’s a quick fix that works:

1. uninstall Hybrid 3 you can do this by trying to reinstalll Hybrid 3 and selecting uninstall.
  2. Create a new temporary folder on another drive don’t use the drive your operating system is installed on normally C;
  3. Install Hybrid 3 into this folder make sure your computers clock and date are set correctly before proceeding with these steps as it will cause an error within pace forcing the installation to roll back.
  4. After installation completes navigate to your temporary folder open it and copy the Hybrid dll file this will be either 64bit or 32bit depending on what bit format your daw is running at make sure you select the correct one or it will crash.
  5. Navigate to your Steinberg VST folder open it and create a new folder and name it Hybrid open this folder and paste your chosen Hybrid dll file into it.
  6. start Cubase as normal and Hybrid will be in your plugins list.

My understanding of why this works is during the boot up sequence of Cubase the Hybrid dll file is not initiating due to other dll files in the queue, installing Hybrid dll in a folder momentarily stalls this sequence allowing it to be recognised.
Please note I have not tried this method with other Air products but I’m certain that it should work in the same fashion just make sure during installation to set the VST path to the temporary folder.
Hope this helps.

David Gillespie N.I