Track Divide Button to Delink Top and Bottom Time Line

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 7 can be posted here.
skillet

Track Divide Button to Delink Top and Bottom Time Line

Post by skillet » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:10 am

I would absolutely love if there were a button added to the track divide window that allowed for separate zoom settings for the timeline for the track divide portion. This would make for a closer to 3 point editing workflow for me.
http://wolfcrow.com/blog/what-is-three- ... t-editing/
As it stands now when I do classical style edits I am constently zooming in and out and it makes it very difficult on long timelines to grab small edits and throw them onto a track at the very end of a 20+ minute segment when grabbing a half a second clip. Pryamix does this so well but I really enjoy working in Nuendo and Cubase overall and prefer to stay on OS X as much as possible.
OSX Version 10.11.6 | Mac Pro (Late 2013) | Processor: 3.5 Ghz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5 | Memory: 32 GB 1866 Mhz DDR3 ECC

Cubase 9.0.20 | Nuendo 7.1.30 + Expansion Kit | Pro Tools 12.8 | Logic 10.3 | Digital Performer 8.0.7 | Ableton Live 9.7

Audio Interface: Steinberg UR44 | MIDI Interface:MOTU MIDI Timepiece AV; MIDIMan 1x1 | MIDI Keyboard: M-Audio Venom Keyboard, Roland A-33; Kork Nano Key | Control Surface: MCU (Mackie Control Universal); Korg Nano Kontrol; PreSonus FaderPort; Shuttle Pro 2

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”