Session remembers TC position

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 7 can be posted here.
Oswald Schwander

Session remembers TC position

Post by Oswald Schwander »

In a Nuendo project the playhead TC position should be saved and (at least as an option) remembered at start up. Think about film peaple working in 90 min projects, having to set a marker evenings or scroll through the project in the morning...
We had 2 topics through the last 2 weeks asking for this...

Oswald
N10 on OSX 10.12 - Fireface 400 - BM mini monitor - Artist Control - Arturia Keylab
http://www.schwander-sounddesign.de

basicX

Re: Session remembers TC position

Post by basicX »

+1
Studios: Nuendo 10.3, Cubase 10 Pro, PT 11.3.1
I/O: Full blown Focusrite RedNet Setup. 3xRed4pre, 2xRed x2p
Plugins from Sonnox, Waves, iZotope, UAD, Plugin Alliance Mega Pack, and so on...)

Windows 10 Pro x64
Main System from Digital Audio Networx
Intel i9 14core, Gigabyte, 64GB Ram, GF 1050ti, UAD Quad, 3 * Avid Artis Mix

Pro Audio Broadcast Post for german and international clients
www.media-atelier.tv

MattiasNYC
Grand Senior Member

Post by MattiasNYC »

+1
Nuendo 10.2.2 build 396 / Lynx TWO-B / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit / Ryzen 1700 3.6GHz (oc) / 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200MHz / Radeon VII / ASUS x370-A mobo ::::: RX Post Production Suite 4 / DaVinci Resolve

The Sound Post

Post by The Sound Post »

Yes!
Nuendo 10 OSX 10.12.6 MacPro 12-core 3.46 GHz 48GB ram Antelope Orion32 Slate Raven

acousticalien24

Post by acousticalien24 »

I think this silly behaviour started already in 6 - I often work with multiple projects open with long timelines. Not only should the cursor position be saved with the project, when you switch between projects the cursor should be where you left it in that project - I keep scrolling and scrolling to get to where I was working last!

lemix

Post by lemix »

Yeah...it's really annoying. Just how difficult can it be to save a session as we left it,.
Everything intact.

I use markers with descriptions to navigate back, but it is like leaving breadcrumbs behind to find a way home
So Please fix it
cheers,
Andrew

W7 pro 64_i7 3930K_16GB_ Nuendo 6.5.4-7.1.30 & PT 12.4------Mac Mini OSX Lion_PT 10.xx-----WXP, Wavelab, Plextor Premium, Hofa DDP
Allen&Heath GS R-24M_ full rack of vintage analog boxes _UAD2_Nugen_iZotope_Melda_Waves_Plugin Alliance_McDSP
1.0_2.0 and 5.1 monitoring

ChrisPolus

Post by ChrisPolus »

+1
Handmade Win10 x64 Machine, Intel 6 Core CPU, ASUS Prime Board, 16GB RAM, 1080 GTX
MacBook Pro 15" Late 2016 with Touchbar, latest macOS, 16GB RAM
Latest Nuendo version, Logic Pro X, Reaper, UAD Apollo Duo + Twin MK2 via Thunderbolt

acousticalien24

Post by acousticalien24 »

Additional to the cursor that doesn't go to the last position when you switch back to a project, I've now discovered that it also doesn't remember what state the ruler was in...today I opened a music project in which the ruler is Bars & Beats, opened 4 voice over project which were saved with the ruler showing seconds, and in all 4 projects the ruler became Bars & Beats also..VERY ANNOYING!! :evil:

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”