[FR] Better Window Management

I think Nuendo would benefit hugely form the kind of window management you see in Adobe software, particularly Premier Pro. This is basically totally in agreement with the OP. Tabbed and dockable windows please, with multiple monitor intelligence and rock solid recall of window arrangements. Agreed.

However, N7 is the result of a somewhat agonised and lengthy transition from a very old interface to a more up to date one. Much has been praised, but much has also been severely criticised. The issue for many users is a lack of a feeling that SB is there to help and listen. This is unfortunately driving a negative view of SB.

Meanwhile, I (and others) just want to get on with the job of creating sound and music as quickly and elegantly as possible in a professional context. Currently, as a result of the interface re-birth that has occurred with Nuendo, there are several very annoying inconsistencies in the interface which need addressing. I feel that I have given a lot of slack (i.e. upgraded faithfully) to this re-birthing process, but reached the end of my patience with it. The Workspace idea is evidently not meeting the needs of the users, and is not OS savvy/efficient. I have posted about my frustrations with getting N7 to simply recall window positions.

Tabbed or framed dockable windows, across multiple monitors and working correctly on both Windows and Mac sound like a dream to me.

But it should be a reality, or at least a discussion or some sort of feedback from SB should be a reality.

SB - please respond.