Solo in Key Editor not working

Hi Chris,
Basically…THe blacklist put a whole bunch of plugins on it. Everything Arturia V5, so I was told to download the updates…but there were none. So I went ahead and bought V6, Installed…and the same issue…but there are so many plugins that are current on the blacklist. Obviously nothing 32bit will work, but having updated everything to the recent…there’s a blacklist as long as both my arms put together and somehow, this SOLO in Key Editor is really doing my head in now. I use the key editor to edit all my midi stuff, whilst in Solo before I introduce it back to the Track.
What I don’t understand is WHY! Why is it happening and is it a bug in Nuendo because it clearly states that in SOLO MODE within the Key Editor, you only hear the midi.

Not Correct, So I’m hoping someone will point me to the correct preference( if such exists). I don’t want a work around. I want it fixed. You could do it in 5.5…6 6.5, but why now?

If it’s a beautiful painting with great colours, Why decided to paint it with Dulux paint? Beats me…
5.5 worked great for me.