Group Mode Edit Beachballing

Post general topics related to Nuendo 7 here.
nigeynige

Group Mode Edit Beachballing

Post by nigeynige » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:57 pm

I've got a project with all drums in a folder and I've calculated hit points, spliced at the hit points and quantised. The gaps between some beats are bigger than others. I don't want to use Crossfade, as I'd like to do it myself.BUT......each time I close the gap...Nuendo beachballs for about 5-6 seconds on every edit. At this rate....I'll be dead before the drumtracks are finished. Any ideas as to whether this is a project corruption or possibly a preference issue? OR pilot error( to which I don't mind a bit of stick). I've left it in Group Edit mode, and taken it off. I am moving the folder start and end points.
It's driving me insane with a 3 minute track taking anything up to 4 hours to edit.
Help? Anyone?
Nuendo 7 and 8.1, Mac OSX 10.12.6, Lynx Aurora 16, UAD 2 Quad, Bags of Frustration, Fed up of emailing, Fed up of no response.

nigeynige

Re: Group Mode Edit Beachballing

Post by nigeynige » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:14 pm

OK, Got it. If you remove Hitpoints after you've quantised the group edit, all is fantabbydozy. Thanks to a bit of research
Nuendo 7 and 8.1, Mac OSX 10.12.6, Lynx Aurora 16, UAD 2 Quad, Bags of Frustration, Fed up of emailing, Fed up of no response.

Return to “General”