Tracklimit?

Post all topics related to VST Transit here.
Post Reply
Treven
New Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:13 am
Location: Oslo, Norway
Contact:

Tracklimit?

Post by Treven » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:35 pm

Is there a tracklimit on VST Transit? Have made a template for my band for when we start recording our new album, but when I try to sync it in VST Transit, it won't sync all the tracks. And yes, there is a lot of tracks in the project.

User avatar
musicullum
Member
Posts: 629
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Tracklimit?

Post by musicullum » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:34 pm

I wouldn't know of a track limit. Are the tracks you want to upload at the end of the track list?
You are aware that there is a limit to how much you can upload depending on your account, right?
musi

Treven
New Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:13 am
Location: Oslo, Norway
Contact:

Re: Tracklimit?

Post by Treven » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:21 pm

musicullum wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:34 pm
I wouldn't know of a track limit. Are the tracks you want to upload at the end of the track list?
You are aware that there is a limit to how much you can upload depending on your account, right?
Missing tracks all over the place, some of the first tracks, some in the middle, some at the end. I have the 12XL package.

User avatar
musicullum
Member
Posts: 629
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Tracklimit?

Post by musicullum » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:13 am

Treven wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:21 pm
musicullum wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:34 pm
I wouldn't know of a track limit. Are the tracks you want to upload at the end of the track list?
You are aware that there is a limit to how much you can upload depending on your account, right?
Missing tracks all over the place, some of the first tracks, some in the middle, some at the end. I have the 12XL package.
That‘s strange. If you let me know your Transit user name (not mySteinberg, but your username in VST Transit as in your Transit profile) we can try to analyse. Also the name of the project would be good to know.
musi

Treven
New Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:13 am
Location: Oslo, Norway
Contact:

Re: Tracklimit?

Post by Treven » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:29 pm

musicullum wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:13 am
Treven wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:21 pm
musicullum wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:34 pm
I wouldn't know of a track limit. Are the tracks you want to upload at the end of the track list?
You are aware that there is a limit to how much you can upload depending on your account, right?
Missing tracks all over the place, some of the first tracks, some in the middle, some at the end. I have the 12XL package.
That‘s strange. If you let me know your Transit user name (not mySteinberg, but your username in VST Transit as in your Transit profile) we can try to analyse. Also the name of the project would be good to know.
my username is thelastdungeonstudio and the project name is album template

User avatar
ssrmpc
Junior Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Tracklimit?

Post by ssrmpc » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:21 pm

Hi Treven

My Cubase 10.0.15 seems to work - despite many other user experience - without any problems so far. I didn't have the possibility yet to check out VST Transit but if I may then I will get the same subscription you have, connect to your project and tell you the results as well.

Just one little thing.... please add a signature containing information like mine. That might help to find a solution.
Cubase 10.0.30 pro - Windows 10 pro 64-bit (version 1903)
Intel Core i9-7980XE @ 2.6GHz (18 cores) HT - ASUS x299pro/se - 128GB RAM - 2 x m.2. SSDs - 2 x 2TB SSDs - RME HDSPe AIO - 2 x Synology Diskstation 1817+

User avatar
musicullum
Member
Posts: 629
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Tracklimit?

Post by musicullum » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:20 am

thanks, we are looking into it.
musi

User avatar
Spork
Moderator
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Tracklimit?

Post by Spork » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:34 pm

Hi,

Hm. We have analysed it - and it looks fine. Is it possible that you can give us the original Cubase project file? Without any media data? Just the cpr file? Is it also possible to add me to that project? My transit username is mspork.

Thanx,
Michael.
Michael Spork, Developer
Hamburg, Germany

Treven
New Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:13 am
Location: Oslo, Norway
Contact:

Re: Tracklimit?

Post by Treven » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:17 am

Spork wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:34 pm
Hi,

Hm. We have analysed it - and it looks fine. Is it possible that you can give us the original Cubase project file? Without any media data? Just the cpr file? Is it also possible to add me to that project? My transit username is mspork.

Thanx,
Michael.
Hi. Somehow it worked itself out, didn't do anything, but now everything is in there.

Post Reply

Return to “VST Transit”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest