Doesn't load Patches for VST Instruments

Post all topics related to VST Transit here.
lnetzel

Doesn't load Patches for VST Instruments

Post by lnetzel » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:36 am

Me and a friend tested this (both PC based) and I started a project and shared with him.

He could open it and the midi loaded fine but the two instruments I used did not load any patches.
* Retrologue 2 opened the init patch instead of the bass I had created
* Groove Agent didn't load any kit.
* The rendered mp3 that I had added as a track and was part of the pool did not upload to VST Transit, nor did it open for my friend.
Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 8700K 3.7ghz, 16Gb RAM DDR4 2400Mhz, All SSD Discs. Audio Interface: Tascam US-16x08. Cubase Pro 9.5.10 and WaveLab 9.5.25.

Spork

Re: Doesn't load Patches for VST Instruments

Post by Spork » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:59 pm

Hi,
lnetzel wrote:Me and a friend tested this (both PC based) and I started a project and shared with him.

He could open it and the midi loaded fine but the two instruments I used did not load any patches.
* Retrologue 2 opened the init patch instead of the bass I had created
* Groove Agent didn't load any kit.
... sorry, will be fixed in the next auto-update.
lnetzel wrote: * The rendered mp3 that I had added as a track and was part of the pool did not upload to VST Transit, nor did it open for my friend.
... mp3 is not supported yet. Just render your track to wav/aif 16 or 14 bit. VST Transit will convert it automatically to flac and will send it your Partner. Transit on the other side will then convert the flac file back to wav/aif. We'll add mp3 soon.

/Michael.
Michael Spork, Developer
Hamburg, Germany

lnetzel

Re: Doesn't load Patches for VST Instruments

Post by lnetzel » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:48 pm

Thank you for the information, looking forward to the next few releases :)
Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 8700K 3.7ghz, 16Gb RAM DDR4 2400Mhz, All SSD Discs. Audio Interface: Tascam US-16x08. Cubase Pro 9.5.10 and WaveLab 9.5.25.

Return to “VST Transit”