Can VST transmit allow me to use my VSTIs?

Post all topics related to VST Transit here.
roctemp

Can VST transmit allow me to use my VSTIs?

Post by roctemp » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:15 am

I'm a composer using a lot of vstis inside my project, if I'm travelling can I just use a laptop to access my projects in my desktop also all the vstis?

Or I have to actually carry all the samples and install all the vstis, kontakt, activate , everything.... on my laptop?

It also happens when a friend share his composing session to me and I want to make changes and hear the vstis sound in real time (otherwise I don't know what I'm changing)

Thanks

Spork

Re: Can VST transmit allow me to use my VSTIs?

Post by Spork » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:09 pm

Hi,
roctemp wrote:I'm a composer using a lot of vstis inside my project, if I'm travelling can I just use a laptop to access my projects in my desktop also all the vstis?

Or I have to actually carry all the samples and install all the vstis, kontakt, activate , everything.... on my laptop?
At the moment only Cubase 8.5 VSTi's are supported. In this way you can be sure that your cloud projects will be loaded correctly. 3rd party plug-Ins are not supported.
roctemp wrote:It also happens when a friend share his composing session to me and I want to make changes and hear the vstis sound in real time (otherwise I don't know what I'm changing)
Your friend can't change your track. Tracks are protected. Only track-owner can change their tracks.

See you,
Michael.
Michael Spork, Developer
Hamburg, Germany

Return to “VST Transit”