How do I keep the input plugin enabled longer???

Hmm… No commands were entered. I was using the input plugin to monitor in Wavelab while tweaking an analog EQ. The signal was playing back from a different computer via Cubase, then into the analog EQ, and then into Wavelab - monitoring in real-time through the input plugin. I think I had the input plugin in the 1st master effect slot, Ozone in the 2nd master effect slot, and maybe the izotope dither in one of the dither slots? Those are the only plugins that were running in Wavelab last night. Maybe I can make a video to post - possibly this evening…

No clocking change was made. The RME AIO soundcard in the computer slaves to incoming AES from the A/D converter. The problem isn’t related to Wavelab 9.5. I had the same problem in older versions of Wavelab. Here is an older post where I mentioned it back in 2016 (see post #2 and #3): Ok - Wavelab 9 is AWESOME - BUT, A REQUEST (input plugin) - #3 by toader - WaveLab - Steinberg Forums

Sometimes the plugin seems to work fine, and it seems to stay enabled. Very often though, the plugin will stay enabled for a few minutes or so - and that is usually enough so I can do my work. Last night, it would only stay enabled for maybe 30 seconds so I was constantly having to re-enable it over and over again. For a short period, it would only stay on for like 10 seconds!