How do I keep the input plugin enabled longer???

It’s doing this really bad suddenly this evening… the input plugin disables itself every 10 seconds or so now. It has been working fine all day during a mastering session. I have one more track to go.

I was monitoring through the input section… unloaded the input plugin, recorded a track into the montage (adding to the existing track at the cursor), loaded the input plugin to listen to the next song coming in from the other computer, and suddenly the input plugin quits every 10 seconds. How am I supposed to narrow this down??? There are no clear indicators of the cause of this, but 10 seconds is not long enough to even work… very frustrated at the moment… I’ve been trying various things to fix it - unloading the plugin, reloading… I tried closing the montage and reopening… nope - still just a few seconds until it’s disabled.

I finally restarted Wavelab. Loaded the montage, and loaded input plugin… now it works fine - no problem at all (so far) after an entire 5 minute song…

Other than this issue, and having to load and unload the input plugin about 1000 times/day, Wavelab has been absolutely awesome… I love working with this program!!!

:slight_smile: