Copy and paste moves dynamics (bug?)

thanks for your observations, rafaelv. It does confirm there is a problem in this particular project at least and when I paste these bars into a completely new project, the problem remains (unless I follow you suggestion of putting in a new dynamic in the first bar). I have definitely seen similar in other projects but now that I think about it, they may have all been XML Sibelius imports in Dorico 3.1 as my other native Dorico projects to date have included text so there has been no copying of long passages. xml import is certainly improved in 3.5 but I know there have been issues previously with dynamics or p.t’s not always imported to the correct place which could cause its own issues with cut and paste. If there are further issues with this particular project – which there have been – I can understand that they may not be accepted as evidence that there is a general issue.

Best is to drop it until I see clear signs in other native projects as there doesn’t seem to be evidence from others so far that this is widespread in recent Dorico versions.