We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the Dorico 1.1.10 update, which focuses on making individual chord symbols tweakable using a graphical editor. The improvements include:
• Double-click a chord symbol in Engrave mode to edit its appearance.
• Change the default appearance of a particular kind of chord symbol across the whole project with the new Project Default Chord Symbol Appearance dialog, accessible from the bottom of the Chord Symbols page of Engraving Options.
• Show chord symbols above the top staff of the system, whatever it is, using a new option on the Staves and Systems page of Layout Options.
• Show repeat endings optionally below the bottom staff of the system.
• Navigate to the start of a flow by clicking on it in the Flows panel in Setup mode.
• Improvements to playback, including fixes to handling changes of playing technique, and improvements in playback of relative tempo.
• More than 70 bugs fixed.
You can read more about the improvements and fixes, and watch a video explaining the new chord symbol editor, on the Making Notes blog, read complete documentation of the changes and improvements in the Dorico Version History, and download the update here.
Discussions about our next-generation scoring application, Dorico.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Daniel at Steinberg
- Posts: 5922
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:35 am