FEATURE REQUEST: Latch End Duration of tie chain

Afterthought: : (NEW) TIE INSERT MODE and INSERT MODE as two seperate functions

I had a thought about (new) tie insert mode, just being implemented as part of normal insert mode, but realised this would lead to complications about how notes outside the tie chain are affected…

See screen grab 2:

Lets say you want to augment the value of triplet quaver in bar 2 (using new tie insert mode) to a crotchet. Would you want the minim after it in bar three to shift right by the same value that has been altered inside the tie chain?

My feeling is, that normal insert mode would be better kept as a separate function, and could be activated in conjunction with the (NEW) TIE INSERT MODE, if needs be.

*The user could use: (NEW) TIE INSERT MODE , with normal insert mode deactivated, in order to change the value of the triplet quaver in bar 2, without affecting the position of the minim

*The user could use: (NEW) TIE INSERT , in conjunction with normal insert mode activated, in order for the minim to shift right by the amount that the tie chain is augmented by, with the two triplet quaver rests between the end of the tie chain and the minim

My sugestion: (NEW) TIE INSERT MODE and INSERT MODE as two seperate functions