How to install others VST 3 instruments in Dorico?

I was triying that in Windows, but I don’t know How can I do that.
Can you help me?! What’s that I have to do? What folders copy? or… I don’t know! Please help me!!

You can put them in C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 and Dorico shall automatically find them.

However, I do wonder: Starting with VST3, we specified defined installation paths so that any VST3 host can immediately find the plug-ins.
So any third party VST3 (effect or instrument plug-in) shall get installed at the predefined location. If that’s not the case, we should notify the vendor.
Or are you trying to run your own VST instruments?

No, it’s a free vst 3 piano, but when I copy the folder to “C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3” Dorico find them. But not works, I’m thinking know, and maybe it’s spoid.
But Well, and with a Normal VST plugin?

Is that I installed some plugins on my computer of “native instruments”, plugins vst, but Dorico did not recognize them.

From Dorico’s main menu, please choose Help > Create Diagnostic Report. That will create a zip file on your desktop, please send it to u dot stoermer at steinberg dot de. From the contained log data I can tell what plug-ins do get recognized.

I don’t Have that option in my Dorico :S

Create Diagnostic Report is the second option from the bottom in the Help menu, under Support (which has a light line above and below it).

The Help menu is the furthest right in your task bar, after Hub.

There is a default location for VST3 instruments - can’t remember off the top of my head what is it - where VST3 instruments are installed, at least on Windows. Not sure about mac.

I would recommend using that default location, not just for Dorico but for all DAW you may be using; and keep a spreadsheet with the exact locations of where everything is. If you have several dozen VSTs things can get really complicated, and I can’t even remember what I had for dinner last night.

If you install your VST3 instrument in the default location, Dorico - and most all DAWs with VST3 recognition - will automatically locate it, and it’s ready for use.

In Windows 10 64bit, C:\Programs\Common Files\VST3,
32bit, C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VST3