Convert Wav to stereo

All about our Cubase LE and Cubase AI OEM bundle software.
ClevelandFilm

Convert Wav to stereo

Post by ClevelandFilm » Tue May 08, 2018 10:17 pm

I recently used my zoom h1n and although its set to stereo, it was hooked up to a mixer for an event and the audio came out as mono. Is there anything i can do to get the audio to come out of both left and right headphones? Im on a mac btw...thanks

svennilenni

Re: Convert Wav to stereo

Post by svennilenni » Wed May 09, 2018 7:23 am

ClevelandFilm wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 10:17 pm
I recently used my zoom h1n and although its set to stereo, it was hooked up to a mixer for an event and the audio came out as mono. Is there anything i can do to get the audio to come out of both left and right headphones? Im on a mac btw...thanks
And you used it with Cubase, if so - set up the outputs correctly. Otherwise contact Zoom. In any case provide some useful information.. :roll:

Romantique Tp
External Moderator

Re: Convert Wav to stereo

Post by Romantique Tp » Wed May 09, 2018 1:47 pm

If the audio is only coming from a single speaker, press F4 and check if your outputs are stereo. The "Presets" menu at the top of this window will allow you to setup your outputs easily.

If you recorded to a stereo file but only one of the channels has sound (double click the recording in Cubase to check), create a mono Audio Track and move your recording to it. The audio will automatically be centered.
Every time someone says "it must be easy to add/fix", a programmer dies.

Cubase Pro and Wavelab Pro (latest), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, MSI Z87-G45 GAMING, i5 4690k, GeForce GTX 760, almost every Steinberg plugin and expansion, Trilian, Komplete 10, etc etc etc etc

Return to “Cubase LE and Cubase AI”