Audio warp option is not available?

Hello people. :slight_smile:

I have recorded different instruments with a zoom h2n handy recorder and I would like to synchronize them in a song.
However, I want to align the beats because the drums are not right on the click but I don’t have the audio warp option on my
Cubase 8! What should I do? Is it suppose to be missing? :cry:

1 Like

Hi,

It depends on the derivative, you are using. If you are using Cubase LE, which is bundeled with Zoom Devices, then the AudioWarp feature is missing. If you are running Cubase Pro, then the function is there.

Hi,
I am using cubase Elements LE 9 and i am having the same issues. what is the best way to get it in there because i use that function alots to edit vocals etc. i din’t know this initially but, any help or advice would be appreciated.

Hi,

AudioWarp is part of Cubase Artist and Cubase Pro only. I would recommend to upgrade. During this August, there is 40% for these upgrades. It’s a right time to do it now.

1 Like

Time warp is only part of Pro now (Cubase 12) which is annoying. I bought Artist thinking that it had time warp then had to pay over $300 AUD for the upgrade to Pro. I should have done better research. No one’s fault but my own.