When will the mixer gui bugs be fixed?

It is still open with Steinberg, with the only reply being several “we’ll get back to you on this”. Other people are getting the problem too, on Windows 10 and 7. I can recreate it from an empty project, just need to add tracks as per above.

Because of the nature of PCs, it is true it may not be reproduceable on all systems. As you say, I know people myself who do NOT have this issue with v9.5, and some who do. However, we’ve not found any specific hardware setups with which the bug occurs. I’ve seen it on a colleagues studio PC that has an entirely different motherboard, architecture and brand of graphics card. But it is a bug nontheless, as Steinberg acknowledge.

The consistent thing those who I know who have this issue is that it is only with Cubase 9.5. It doesn’t happen with 9 or 8.5 or 7.5 (or any other software of any kind on the computer).

Given this, and that they’ve reduced re-drawing in the code, and the fact Steinberg are using a different api on the graphics in 9.5 to previous versions, it is pretty obvious.