Cubase 9.5 Feedback Survey

I’ve been with Cubase since VST 3.7, and overall, I’m very satisfied with the improvements that come with each new version.
EXCEPT -
Two little things that, although minor annoy me to no end. And I’ve pointed these out many times to no avail.

1. When I set the range markers, no matter where I begin, the left marker shifts slightly to the right. While it may appear to be “minor”, if I don’t check this before I export my mixdown, I can lose the first beat of the recording, causing me to do it again. For those who enjoy double work, this may be the answer to their dreams; however, I’m not one of those people.

2. Zooming in and out of a track - yes, I know that there are other ways to zoom in and out of a track, but my preference tends to be using the sliders in the lower right hand side of the screen. The problem is that, while earlier versions (like 7.5) had easy to see and grab triangles, they have since been replaced by tiny dots that are difficult to grab with a mouse, even with a 27-inch monitor - this is just plain nuts, and it’s something that can be changed with the simplest of code. My request here is simple: BRING BACK THE FREAKING TRIANGLES and send those tiny dots to the hell from whence they came.

I doubt that anything here is going to change for Cubase 10 when it arrives (usually on my birtthday [Dec. 2]), and yes, I will upgrade as usual. But you guys could be nicer about some of these little things, don’tcha think?