Project can not be saved - the project is corrupt

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 here.
Djsegwon07111

Re: Project can not be saved - the project is corrupt

Post by Djsegwon07111 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:27 am

Ok I just updated to 9.5.30 an got the same message!

I created a new instrumental from scratch using the hiphop template in the hub menu just to test out the new update!

I think the issue does have something to do with the pool /trash can an the amount of changes you make within the project! I do a lot of copy an paste with ctrl/k!

Also how many here have there cloud storage services connected to there song files folder an when I close the session then quit cubase I get a notification from Google drive about changes made to the song an if I want to do this or that but I exit out! Didn't have any issues coming from 8.5 or cb 9 using the same cloud computing an also use reason an Abelton an no issues while working on music then automatically backing up to the cloud!

As far as saving the song ,the message just disappeared after making a patch change, saved with ctrl/S , ctrl/w to quit session an ctrl/Q to exit cubase ,*flower* crazy, lol
DjS.e.g.w.o.n

Martin.Jirsak
Forum Elder

Post by Martin.Jirsak » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:30 am

Hi,

How is Google Drive involved in your setup?
Martin Jirsak
http://www.cubase-training.com/EN/

Cubase Pro (last officially supported version all the time)
macOS (last update)

mart

Post by mart » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:52 pm

I've had this happen sometimes and it pointed to high memory usage or too many plugins used perhaps. Once I reduced system resources I could save. Can't remember the specifics as I was in a panic at those times !!!
Windows 10 Build 1809 , Gigabyte x58 Soc FORCE, 16gb Ddr4 RAM, Intel 5930x, Cubase 9.5.41, Cubase 10.0.5 1 OCTO & 1 Quad UAD, Protools 12.7, Vienna Ensemble Pro with 32gb Slave PC.

Feature Requests & Bugs not addressed in multiple iterations :
  • Import channels from Group, FX, Rack, Instrument, Sampler and all track type. Audio and MIDI Channel import just channels - no Media
  • Save as Template WITHOUT including Media
  • Folder Sync does NOT keep in Sync-ever.

whitenoiseitay

Post by whitenoiseitay » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:49 am

Got the same problem here.
i can see that there is not clear solution.
the thing is that im working on a project and when i want to turn the program off i see this message.
there is no way to open an earlier version of cubase to fix that

the solution that i've found atm is opening a new project and simply drag all the files to the new window.
you can drag them all at once. the only thing is that you cant drag group and fx channels.

i hope that someone will find a solution soon this is very annoying, working on 8.5 because of that bug

Martin.Jirsak
Forum Elder

Post by Martin.Jirsak » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:23 am

whitenoiseitay wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:49 am
Got the same problem here.
i can see that there is not clear solution.
the thing is that im working on a project and when i want to turn the program off i see this message.
there is no way to open an earlier version of cubase to fix that

the solution that i've found atm is opening a new project and simply drag all the files to the new window.
you can drag them all at once. the only thing is that you cant drag group and fx channels.

i hope that someone will find a solution soon this is very annoying, working on 8.5 because of that bug
Hi,

Do you have the latest Cubase 9.5.30 installed?

You don't have to open a new project, and drat the files. You can use Import from Project function.
Martin Jirsak
http://www.cubase-training.com/EN/

Cubase Pro (last officially supported version all the time)
macOS (last update)

nordlead26

Post by nordlead26 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:53 am

pffff this happened to me right now.... and randomly, this is horrible! just after finishing mix down this happened
Cubase Pro 9.5.30 x64
Windows 10 x 64bit
Intel Core i7 860
20 GB RAM
audio interface MOTU 828 MKII

Return to “General”