No audio play back in Cubase Elements 9

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 here.
markBransom

No audio play back in Cubase Elements 9

Post by markBransom » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:39 am

Today I opened my project and the audio tracks will not play. The Groove Agent tracks play but incorrectly and not where shown on the track. I am pretty amateur so i wonder if I've done something wrong. I opened other projects and they don't play audio either. When i use the 'play' tool they play fine. When I turn on the click (tempo) track the tempo changes from 145 bpm (project tempo) to 120 bpm and the click doesn't sound and gaps appear between segments. I have been trying to learn some automation on this project but it still won't come on if i turn the 'read's off.Everything was fine when i turned it off yesterday. My interface is presonus firestudio and my computer is Windows10.

markBransom

Re: No audio play back in Cubase Elements 9

Post by markBransom » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:50 am

I also tried to add an audio track and tried to record on it. I got an error message saying 'too many tracks recording' when there was only going to be one track recording.

markBransom

Re: No audio play back in Cubase Elements 9

Post by markBransom » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:02 am

Fixed it all by myself! I tried listening without the firestudio project interface, just using the sound card in the computer and everything played. So I figured it was the firestudio. I downloaded updated drivers for the firestudio and voila; everything is working again, PTL.

Return to “General”