Route Halion Soinic through specific output bus

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 here.
freymish

Route Halion Soinic through specific output bus

Post by freymish » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:47 am

I want to make my projects more easily exportable for ProTools systems. I have created separate buses for different tracks to facilitate that. Is there a way to set the output bus for this? I've looked and can't seem to find the option.

Thanks!

svennilenni
Grand Senior Member

Re: Route Halion Soinic through specific output bus

Post by svennilenni » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:59 pm

To set the ouput bus for what? Generally You can route where you want, depending on what software younare talking.

freymish

Post by freymish » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:44 am

This is Elements 9.5 on Windows 10. I am using Halion Sonic SE3. I can't find on option to specify a standard output bus the way I can with audio as shown in the attached captures..
audio.PNG
Audio output with option to set bus
(17.77 KiB) Not downloaded yet
I created an output bus for the bass track but I can't find a way to assign that track to that bus. That's my issue.
HS3.PNG
Halion Sonic output options
(15.69 KiB) Not downloaded yet
outputs.PNG
Available output buses
(20.79 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Hopefully this clears up the question.

Thanks

Suprawill1

Post by Suprawill1 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:27 am

If you're looking to export separate tracks to import to another DAW, you can simply use "Batch Export". Not quite sure if that feature is available in Elements though. If so, it will export all the tracks you select, separately.

If you don't have that feature, you can only route to the outputs that are available in your interface. If that is set up correctly, you should see your output options at the top of your mix console under "routing".
Home built Cooler Master tower - ASUS Prime Z270 MB - Intel Core i7 6700K@4.2G - CM Hyper 212 EVO Cooler - Corsair CX750M PSU - 32G G.Skill Ripjaw V - Dual 24" Monitors - Cubase Pro 10 - Windows 7 Pro 64 - Samsung 960 EVO NVMe - Samsung 850 EVO SSD - Roland Studio Capture Interface - X Touch Controller - Halion 5 - Halion Sonic 2 - Addictive Drums 1&2 - Melodyne 4 - Serato - Kore - Kontact - Morphology Etc Etc

svennilenni
Grand Senior Member

Post by svennilenni » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:44 am

You can do it in the mix comsole in the „routing“ rack.

freymish

Post by freymish » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:45 pm

Perfect! Thank you

Return to “General”