Reduced Price for the Disabled?

Interested in Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 or Cubase Elements 9? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
Togril

Reduced Price for the Disabled?

Post by Togril » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:13 pm

Hi - first post here:
Can anyone tell me if there is a discount for the Cubase range (Artist or elements etc) if one is registered disabled (in Australia).
I read something about it in the educational pricing section - but it made little sense.
It's also hard to find a place to ask Steinberg themselves.
If any one knows - please let me know!

Thanks very much.
T.
Another Fine Product From The Nonsense Factory
Cubase Pro 9.5, Macbook Pro, Focusrite18i10, Event 20/20 bas v.3, a record player, 6 and 4 string basses.
Dog: Paulie the Staffordshire Bull Terrier

Martin.Jirsak
Forum Elder

Re: Reduced Price for the Disabled?

Post by Martin.Jirsak » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:15 am

Hi and welcome,

There are sever discounts, based on upgrades from lower Cubase versions or derivatives or EDU discounts.
Martin Jirsak
http://www.cubase-training.com/EN/

Cubase Pro (last officially supported version all the time)
macOS (last update)

Grim
Grand Senior Member

Post by Grim » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:05 pm

This is what the FAQ says....so assuming you have some kind of certificate of disability meeting this requirement you are eligible
19. Can I receive a discount if I have a disability?

Yes, if you have a certificate of disability (disability percentage of 50% or higher) you can apply for the discount. Please send us a copy or photography of the certificate of disability as an attachment to your education request.
And here is the education shop with details and the pricing you would be entitled to.

https://www.steinberg.net/en/shop/educa ... ducts.html
i7 5820k @3.7Ghz, 16Gb, W10Pro, Cubase 9.0x, Cubase 8.5.x, Audient iD22, Zoom UAC-2, Wavelab Elements 9.x, Nektar Impact GX61

Togril

Post by Togril » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:21 am

Thank you for your replies - today I talked to the Distributers here in Australia (Yamaha / Matt Livingstone) - Very efficient - went off to clarify and got back to me within 20 minutes.
There are discounts available much like the educational price for those with the certification (at least over here).
I'm not turning this into a sympathy thing - but bloody hell - this really makes a huge difference to me.

T.
Another Fine Product From The Nonsense Factory
Cubase Pro 9.5, Macbook Pro, Focusrite18i10, Event 20/20 bas v.3, a record player, 6 and 4 string basses.
Dog: Paulie the Staffordshire Bull Terrier

-steve-
External Moderator

Post by -steve- » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:46 pm

Read the very last line of this faq: https://www.steinberg.net/en/education/faq.html
Cubase Pro, Nuendo, and Dorico Pro; latest versions available.
Windows Pro 10 | i7-3770k | GA-77x-UD5h | 32 Gb | UR-RT2 | MOTU Ultralite mk3 hybrid
Macbook Pro 2011 | Mac OS 10.11

Return to “Presales”