Crossgrade from Sonar Platinum

Interested in Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 or Cubase Elements 9? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
Alexander71

Crossgrade from Sonar Platinum

Post by Alexander71 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:21 am

Given Greg at the forum forum.cackewalk.com wrote that there will be a crossgrade price for Sonar Platinum users. How can I buy Cubase Pro 9.5 at a special price?

QBass

Re: Crossgrade from Sonar Platinum

Post by QBass » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:17 pm

Just go to Sweetwater.com and search for the Cubase Competitive Crossgrade in the search field. It's the one that is 255 USD

QBass

Post by QBass » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:18 pm

Just go to Sweetwater.com and search for the Cubase Competitive Crossgrade in the search field. It's the one that is 255 USD

Alexander71

Post by Alexander71 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:24 pm

Unfortunately, sweetwater.com does not deliver goods to Russia (( In the list of countries there is no Russia. And I could not pay through PayPal ((

byte the machine

Post by byte the machine » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:37 am

I am in the UK and I have applied for sonar platinum crossgrade here online, and I have been waiting the final confirmation from what seems like a two step email Process, only I am still waiting for the final 2nd part confirmation and what ever info/code etc I need to go about the Purchase Of Pro 9.5, so I have no clue, just waiting, although the Mod here (forgot his name sorry) said that I had been accepted, but their is a link in one of the emails I received to say I was in a queue and still waiting, so not sure if I am looking/waiting for an email with the info that will not come, my email box is clean I received the other emails, so I have to presume that I have not deleted it by mistake and it is yet to come, despite I was told it was accepted on the same day - the 9th Jan, so been on edge since then, sick with worry because I need this joy, I done wish to jump to conclusions, and I also sent a ticket about this so again that's in a queue I presume, I am stuck looking at the 14th of jan the crossgrade offer ends, not sure what time that will end in UK time, so if it does not come soon I will end up sat at this computer watching the last few hours tick away day or night proper going to mess me up if I have waited every day so far from the 9th Jan hoping I have not wasted my time on what should be a straight forward Process with time to spare.

I am not having ago, just concerned, I have to accept what I here about the backflow, but surely some one should get this duty as part of their work as suppose to all just going one by one and this includes all the customers/user tickets put in, is their not a priority for this situation I am in and any others in this situation if any! I know I have 2 days left maybe less - don't know the cut of time as I mentioned.

Anyhow thanks for anyone reading and any moderator that can keep an eye on this situation and make sure the communication with what I need arrives a good few hours before the cut off I will have to watch vigil over.

Again I thank you for any consideration in this situation to make sure it runs smoothly or their is an exception ( Code or direct purchase link or something) for after the cut of day/time Because I started this Process with plenty of time on the 9th.

I just wanted to make someone aware of my concern, I am trusting it will be sorted in time of course, but worry I will until.

Jeff Irok

Post by Jeff Irok » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:41 pm

I just went through this process; the turnaround for the approval of the crossgrade only took about 12 minutes (although I believe I submitted my proof during their normal business hours...maybe that's why it was so quick).

After you get the approval, the way I completed everything was to go back to the page to put the crossgrade back into my shopping cart, re-login, and proceed from there. But this time, instead of going to the site where I had to submit proof of ownership of Sonar, the system sent me directly to the next step. From there, it was pretty standard stuff.

I was also confused by the eLicense thing. I understand that Cubase Pro needs the physical eLicense dongle (which I don't have), and I saw that I bought one, but there was no reference that it would be shipped to me, or if I needed to add shipping costs. But...about 24 hours later (well, more like 30), I received an email stating it had been shipped and gave me a tracking number. I'm not certain if you were confused about this (or would be), but I thought I'd add it in case you were.
Sonar Platinum Refugee; now proud user of Cubase Pro. Windows 10, E7 3.2ghz quad core, Tascam US 2x2 audio interface.

electona

Post by electona » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:55 pm

Thanks, Jeff, I'll try that. It is terribly confusing as the email is not clear at all. It doesn't tell you that you have to reorder. I also ordered the eLicenser, but I'm not sure I actually paid for it.

Return to “Presales”