Cubase Price

Interested in Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 or Cubase Elements 9? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
nuwanmusic130

Cubase Price

Post by nuwanmusic130 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:02 am

Hello guys!
Please understand i'm going to ask a silly question but it's important to me a lot. I'm a new to Steinberg community. And i'm looking for buy Cubase Pro 9.5 . But i have this problem. while i'm search Cubase price on my pc, it showed the price is 'Euro 559'. But on my mobile phone showed the ptice is 'Dollar 559'. i searched in internet and i found some websites are selling Cubase 9 pro in $559. So i want to know what is the exactly price of Cubase Pro 9. Thanks for the wait to read this. Have a nice day! :)

svennilenni

Re: Cubase Price

Post by svennilenni » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:21 pm

nuwanmusic130 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:02 am
Hello guys!
Please understand i'm going to ask a silly question but it's important to me a lot. I'm a new to Steinberg community. And i'm looking for buy Cubase Pro 9.5 . But i have this problem. while i'm search Cubase price on my pc, it showed the price is 'Euro 559'. But on my mobile phone showed the ptice is 'Dollar 559'. i searched in internet and i found some websites are selling Cubase 9 pro in $559. So i want to know what is the exactly price of Cubase Pro 9. Thanks for the wait to read this. Have a nice day! :)
Obviously the price will depend on where you are located and whom / where you are buying from.

Return to “Presales”