Upgrading to Cubase Pro 9.5 from Artist 9.5

Interested in Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 or Cubase Elements 9? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
Marazul

Upgrading to Cubase Pro 9.5 from Artist 9.5

Post by Marazul » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:39 pm

Buen día, recientemente actualice a Cubase Artist 9.5. Ahora quiero actualizar desde éste a Cubase Pro 9.5
Pero cuando entro en la Tienda Steinberg y quiero comprar la actualización DESDE ARTIST 9.5 no me permite descargarlo via mail, sólo me muestra el precio 249, y me muestra que se me enviará un código de activación , no el software. Aclaro que resido en Argentina, y tengo mi USBeLicencer (dongle) con la licencia oficial para el Cubase Artist 9.5. Agradecería me informen como debo hacer si compro el Pro 9.5 (podré descargarlo ? me enviarán el software por mail ?) Gracias

(Good day, recently update to Cubase Artist 9.5. Now I want to update from this to Cubase Pro 9.5
But when I enter the Steinberg Store and I want to buy the update FROM ARTIST 9.5 it does not allow me to download it via mail, it only shows me the price 249, and it shows me that an activation code will be sent to me , not the software. I clarify that I reside in Argentina, and I have my USBeLicencer (dongle) with the official license for Cubase Artist 9.5. I would appreciate if you can inform me how I should do if I buy the Pro 9.5 (can I download it?) Will you send me the software by mail?) Thanks)

-steve-
External Moderator

Re: Actualización Cubase Pro 9.5 desde Artist 9.5

Post by -steve- » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:54 pm

First step when something goes haywire: Safe-Start Mode
Cubase Pro and Nuendo, latest versions available. | Windows Pro 10
i7-3770k | GA-77x-UD5h | UR44 | MOTU Ultralite mk3 hybrid

Return to “Presales”